Welcome to my evolving site.
I am a tattooed husband, father, pinstriper and Graphic Designer. With over 20 years design experience gained from working freelance and in commercial design studios, on both print and digital projects, in a wide variety of roles from artworker, designer and illustrator to art/creative director.
I have worked on projects for:
• Kettle® Chips • Metcalfe’s® Popcorn
• RAC • BSM • JD Wetherspoon • Pret A Manager
• Barclays Bank • Duracell • Bank of Scotland
• Lloyds Register • Brown & Co. • City College Norwich
• EMI • Anglian Home Improvements • Norfolk County Council
• Pleasurewood Hills • Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital
and many other local, national and international companies.
As well as design I have a passion for the Kustom Kulture scene, the 40/50/60s eras, classic cars and motorbikes, hot rods, pinstriping and growing and maintaining my award winning beard (that I had way before hipsters made it trendy!).
I hope that I can help you on your next project.