I am a Norfolk (UK) based, tattooed and bearded (before they were trendy), graphic designer with well over a decades experience in the industry. Designing from initial scamps through to preparing final, artworked, press-ready print files or web-ready artwork. Taking briefs from clients and/or account handlers and working solo on projects or as a part of a team managing my time over a multiple projects and art directing photo shoots.
I have worked on a variety of accounts during my time working at agencies including –
• Pleasurewood Hills Family Theme Park • JD Wetherspoons
• Barclays • Duracell • Pret a Manger • BSM • RAC
• Anglian Home Improvements • Brown & Co.
• City College Norwich • EMI • Josef Siebel • Lloyds Register
• Norfolk County Council • STG Aerospace • STL Technologies and numerous other smaller local companies.
As well as design I have a passion for art, the 40/50s lifestyle and culture, classic and modified cars and bikes, pinstriping and Kustom Kulture. At weekends I can often be found at various car shows around the country during the summer months in whatever classic/custom/hot rod I happen to own at the time.